Continued Support of Quality American Made Products

About Leland Gifford Products, LLC

Leland-Gifford, Inc., an Ohio Corporation, was formed in May 1984 for the purpose of acquiring the Leland-Gifford Drill Press Product line from White consolidated Industries. Since that time nine additional product lines have been added to the mix: Stone cut-off Saws, Heston Screen Changers, Wardwell Saw Sharpeners, Barker Milling Machines, Kent Owens Milling Machines, Center-Lap Machines, Gallmeyer & Livingston surface grinders, Hybco tool & cutter grinders, and Reid surface grinders.

In each acquisition, the Company has followed its plan of purchasing the assets of mature product lines, each with a sufficiently large installed base to assure a constant income from a profitable replacement parts business.

Leland-Gifford, Inc. is operated as an assembly only operation with all machining and fabrication being sub-contracted, primarily to small local shops. This type of operation requires low overhead and allows the major investment of the company to be in inventory,

All operations are housed in 24,000 square feet of leased space at 1497 Exeter Road, Akron, Ohio 44306.

In May of 2011, Leland Gifford, Inc. was purchased by D&L Machine Co. of Akron, Ohio. At which time the company’s name was changed to Leland Gifford Products, LLC, and the entire operation was moved to their facility at 1029 Arlington Circle, Akron, Ohio 44306.